The Academy of Trial Lawyers Proudly presents its 1st Annual Program on Diversity on Wednesday, September 21, 2022. The Pennsylvania CLE Board has approved this program for 1 ethics and 1 substantive CLE credits. The ethics credit will be woven throughout the program. To receive the ethics credit, you must attend the full program. A panel presentation with a distinguished group of experts (including PLDIC Board member Keith Whitson) discussing why and how to advance gender equity in the workplace.
- U.S. District Court, Magistrate Judge Lisa Pupo Lenihan (Moderator)
- Andrea Clark Smith, Esquire Associate Chief Legal Officer & SVP Employment, Labor and Physician Contracting, UPMC
- Alysia M. Keating, Esquire DEI Advocate and Consultant, Keating Law
- Asra Hashmi, Esquire Jackson Lewis PC and Immediate Past Chair YLD,
- Keith E. Whitson, Esquire Schnader Harrison Segel & Lewis LLP