Live Webinar CLE – Renewal and Gentrification in the Hill District
May 3, 2023
Presented by the Allegheny County Bar Association Homer S. Brown Division
Renewal and Gentrification in the Hill District
The program will discuss real estate laws and developments both in Pittsburgh’s Hill District and elsewhere in the city, including concerns about gentrification. Topics of discussion will include:
- Laws requiring feedback from the registered community organizations and who counts as “the community”
- Impact of other development plans on neighborhood composition
- Expected impact from city initiatives such as land banking
- How laws concerning renter’s rights impact development and gentrification
- How lawyers can get involved and who might need representation or advocacy
*This will be a Distance Learning CLE.
Please note: This is a live interactive Zoom webinar that can be viewed by participants on their own computers remotely. Participants will receive 1.5 hour of Live CLE credit for the webinar. You will receive the link to join and the materials 24 hours in advance of the program.
*This program has been approved for 1.5 hours of Substantive CLE credit and also qualifies for 1.5 hours of credit under the West Virginia Rules for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education.